Saturday 7 March 2015

The Throwback Playlist


Not a day goes by when my headphones aren't in my ears, blasting whatever Spotify has chosen for me. My life has changed for the better, however, now that I've discovered a couple of albums I used to listen to 8 years ago (that makes me feel sooooo old). If you were born mid 1990's like me, then I'm sure you would remember the Pop Party CD's. If you do then I'd highly recommend getting it up on Spotify and having a little listen, I promise you won't regret it.. I don't think I've had that much fun for months! 



  1. Boyzone - When The Going Gets Tough
  2. The Saturdays - Forever Is Over
  3. Taio Cruz - She's Like A Star
  4. Girls Aloud - Can't Speak French
  5. Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
  6. Fergie - Glamorous
  7. Sugababes - About You Now
  8. Aggro Santos - Candy
  9. Busted - Air Hostess
  10. Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love
  11. Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
  12. Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect
  13. The Hoosiers - Goodbye Mr A
  14. O-Zone - Numa Numa
  15. Jonas Brothers - Burning Up
I could go on and on and on about this, but these were definitely the ones I found the most fun to listen to! Let me know what your favourite 'throwback song' is!



3 comments:

  1. ALL OF THESE SONGS (sorry I had to yell) I love listening to 90's - early 2000's music. I might have to go for the JB song, they were my boyband for sure.


    XO naomi @ Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry, I'm the same! I was obsessed with the Jonas Brothers too, although no one can beat Hannah Montana for me! xx

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks so much! I'll check it out now! xx

    ReplyDelete