Wednesday 11 March 2015

Paris: Meeting Kim K and Kris J


(All of these photos I've taken myself, so please don't use them without my permission)
I am going to say it now: my three days in Paris were some of my favourite days ever. I didn't expect to fall in love with it the way I did. Everywhere you turn and look, there is beautiful architecture, scenery and people, everyone there is so fashionable and you really can gain inspiration on every street!

This is going to be more of a photograph post, because these pictures of Paris really do speak for themselves. I have never been anywhere more beautiful, and it's now my dream to move there one day (if I ever manage to learn the language of course). We visited most of the touristy places such as Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triumph, ate traditional French breakfasts and just walked around Paris taking it all in before topping it off with some shopping on the last day. I couldn't have asked for anything better!







 






To top the days off, we coincidentally booked during Paris Fashion Week and I'm sure if you follow one of the Kardashian's on any social networking site, then you'd know that Kim was in town with her newly bleached hair along with Kanye, Kendall and Kris. Being the crazy fan that I am (not really), I visited their hotel to have a few cocktails (we promptly left after our four drinks came to 100 Euros, but it was worth it). The day later, we happened to be walking out of Louis Vuitton when I noticed their bodyguard was stood outside L'Avenue, which is a restaurant near Champs Elysees in Paris which is a well known dining place for the Kardashians. Naturally, I walked right over to the restaurant and stood outside for ten minutes until whoever was in there came out - and it happened to be Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner! I'm not going to lie, I haven't been that excited in years. She is as stunning in person as she is on her Instagram, and Kris looked fabulous, as always(!)


No comments:

Post a Comment